Contact Simply Stylish
Simply Stylish COVID-19 Policy.
WE WILL RE OPEN ON MONDAY 7th DECEMBER 2020.
I have been working behind the scenes, so that I can recommence trading and ensure a safe environment for everyone.
I have undertaken an extensive assessment of the COVID-19 infection risk to myself the community and you…our lovely clients. As a result, I have made some changes to our working practices to reduce the risk as far as practicable and deliver first class, professional services.
Our shop will not re open at present however your everyday essentials are still available to purchase if you visit for a treatment or by contacting me, I can then arrange collection, delivery or online purchases.
Hygiene - A rigorous cleaning regime is as always priority to ensure everyone’s safety, the following are in place:
• High contact areas being sanitised after every client visit.
• Hand sanitiser is available at the entrance and you will be asked to use it before entering and again, as you leave.
• We ask you to avoid touching any surfaces.
• Please bring the minimum of articles with you and remove all jewellery and watches, in advance.
• We will be using disposable couch linen, couch roll and disposable face hole coverings, if you would prefer the comfort and luxury of towels please feel free to bring your own, a hand towel and bath towel would be sufficient.
• Payment using a contactless method is preferred.
• After each treatment, equipment and products are sanitized.
PPE- (as advised by the government guidelines)
• I will be wearing a visor and other appropriate PPE – you do not have to wear a mask if you don’t want to during your treatment.
• We will check your skin temperature on arrival and this needs to be in the range of 35.6 - 37 degrees.
• You will also be required to complete Lifestyle/ COVID-19 screening questionnaire prior to your appointment.
• You will be asked to arrive 5 minutes before your treatment time. I will be running on time, where possible.
• If you are not able to arrive on time, I ask that you contact me; it may be that I have to reschedule your appointment.
• Time will be allowed after each appointment for sanitisation of the treatment room, and common areas.
• I we will be operating at reduced capacity and using a phased approach.
• All appointments will need to be pre-booked there will be no walk in appointment available.
• Priority will be given to all existing regular customer and new customers will be popped on a waiting list.
• I have taken the decision to reduce the number of appointments to allow appropriate sanitisation time to clean down touch points and uphold social distance measures.
• Only contactless methods of payment can be used on the day eg for purchase of retail products
• Ensure you are well enough to attend and are not showing any signs of COVID 19 symptoms.
Vunerable Clients: Please contact me prior to your appointment if any of the following apply.
• Are having chemotherapy, radiotherapy or antibody treatment for cancer, including immunotherapy
• Those who pose a very high risk of getting infections
• Are taking medicine that makes them much more likely to get infections (such as high doses of steroids)
• Have a serious heart condition
• Are pregnant
• People at high risk from coronavirus should have been informed via a letter from the NHS.
• If you are in the high risk group, it is not appropriate to have a face-to-face treatment at this time.
We really are in this together so please do get in touch if I can help further and I am really looking forward to seeing you all and getting back to business!
I thank you for your co-operation and understanding in this matter and will monitor the situation closely to ensure your wellbeing is paramount ongoing.
simply stylish terms
We will be closed until further notice from November 4th 2020.
As soon as we have further guidelines we will update our opening hours for December and 2021!
Tammy is availabe to contact for click and collect essentials on
Stay safe and Stay well
SERVICES, TREATMENTS, PRODUCTS AND GV TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Treatments/Services available and prices may change without notice.
Courses/Treatments/Styling services to be paid in full on booking and the initial treatments or services to be taken within 3 months.
A cancellation charge of 50% of treatment/service booked is taken unless 24 hours’ notice given.
If you are using a gift voucher for payment you must bring the original voucher with you.
Treatment/Styling/Service times shown are approximate and include preparation/consultation time.
I treat children from 13 years however any child under the age of 16 must be accompanied by an adult for any treatment.
If appointments are missed I cannot offer a replacement time or refund.
Please notify me if you have any special medical considerations as some of my treatments may not be suitable. I am not a trained medical practitioner however my commitment to care for my clients is priority.
Any mechanical or electrical breakdowns on the premises are usually beyond my control. I endeavour to fix all faults quickly. No refunds or compensation will be offered unless such breakdowns are due to the negligence of Simply Stylish.
Opened products cannot be exchanged or refunded.
Gift Vouchers are non-refundable and no refunds are offered on expired vouchers.
Gift vouchers have no cash redemption value, no change can be given and they cannot be exchanged for further gift vouchers.
Vouchers can be exchanged for products and services of a higher value on payment of the difference. When using a monetary voucher no change will be given.
A gift voucher is only good for a single transaction, any remaining amount is not exchangeable for cash or another voucher or service or product.
Vouchers will be subject to verification at time of presentation.
In the event of any dispute the decision of Simply Stylish is final.
Simply Stylish reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions without prior notice.
This voucher entitles the bearer to redeem the product or service specified.
Dispatch times may vary and delivery guarantees cannot be applied in the event of service interruptions or failures caused beyond Simply Stylish control.
Bookings using gift vouchers must be made in advance and are subject to availability please book early to avoid disappointment.
Vouchers are valid for 12 months from date of purchase.
Failure to present a valid voucher will results in full payment being required.
Reiki Rocks pop up wellness is based on a minimum of 3 hours.
Reiki Rocks has the right to cancel any event due to unforeseen circumstances, without prior notice.
Reiki Rocks take pre payments on all bookings.
Reiki Rocks may cancel an event if the minimum of 3 hours is not prebooked 24 hours prior to the event date.
Treatment prices get reduced with the more bookings that are made. So the more people that attend the better value you attract!
Supplements for travel may be charged and will be discussed on booking.
Cancellations of treatments will not be refunded.
Reiki Rocks - Free goodie bags for guests & free treatment for the host given if total event treatment bookings are in excess of £200.
Reiki Rocks - Instore, festival or show Reiki Rocks pop up events are slightly different and terms and conditions will be discussed on booking.